Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Anticipated Books for 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and the Bookish in which they post a book-related top ten every - you guessed it! - Tuesday.

This week the theme is Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015.

I only have five books on my list because I try *VERY HARD* to avoid finding out about books in advance. I am both impatient and a complete book addict; I have a very hard time waiting for books to come out and then not buying *every book I read about*. 

In no particular order:

1. Prudence by Gail Carriger - I'm a huge fan of the Parasol Protectorate, and I've loved her YA series in the same world - the Finishing School series. So a book about the daughter of the main characters in the PP?  Yes, yes please.

2. The Aeronaut's Windlass by Jim Butcher - I'm a huge Dresden Files fan, I'm a huge steampunk fan so the marriage of author and genre makes me absolutely giddy. I'm not in love with book one's title, but the series is called The Cinder Spires and that sounds awesome! 

3. Reap the Wind by Karen Chance - This book was due to be released November 4th of this year, but it's been delayed. Amazon.com apparently says it'll be 2016, but on her website*, Chance indicates it's not quite that long of a delay... so I'm optimistic? 

*see her response in the comments!

4. A Red-Rose Chain by Seanan McGuire - The next in the October Daye series, I'm trying not to dwell on it too much because I look forward to it so much.

5. The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean - A new series by one of my favourite historical romance authors?  I'm on board!


What books should I add to my list?  What's on your wishlist for 2015?

1 comment:

  1. It does really stink to have to wait for books to come out. And yet, I always fall into that trap.

    here's mine

    Also, I have a $30 giveaway going so be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete