Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Flu

Hey folks!

I absolutely hate missing a review day, but my house is being fondly referred to as 'the plague house' right now. Between my husband and daughter coming down with pinkeye last week (Thursday/Wednesday), and then my husband getting the flu.... and then yesterday my son (who is not yet 18 months old) also got pinkeye, and I started to get a sore throat which escalated across the day.

Needless to say that I've been unfortunately, crazily busy and am now crashing. I'm committed to some review tour dates tomorrow and Friday, and then another on the 21st, but I suspect the blog will be 'closed' for the early part of next week. Hopefully I can keep up the reading, and drafting of reviews so that once I'm feeling better, I can double-post some of this backlog (it's the thought of editing and formatting that makes my head throb!)

Here's hoping that you and your family stay nice and healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment