Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Update - March 16, 2014

Every other Sunday I post a general news post. These might preview things I'm planning for the two weeks following, they might reflect on books I'm looking forward to or that I've recently heard of and want to discuss.  

I'm hooking into: 



This is a meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer wherein everyone gets to share their news for the week. It's a great opportunity to see what's happening out there in the blogosphere, so go check out some other Sunday Posters!

Today's post is going to have a just two wee sections:

1. COYER - March E-reader Clean-Out Update

2. Currently...


1. COYER 

COYER has been a bust for me this month. I got all flustered over a book I was reading for review that was dragging on, and that seems to have thrown me completely off this month!

2. Currently...

I still love this meme from one of my current 'go-to' blogs: Coffee Bean Bookshop:

Reading: Full Blood Half-Breed by Cleve Lamison. Loving it, review up this week.
Watching: Still hooked on Chopped, and about two episodes into The Almighty Johnsons, a New Zealand-Norse series....
Playing: Finished the storyline (on Normal :P ) for Torchlight 2, started up a game of Borderlands 2 so maybe more of that in the week ahead? Not really sure...
Feeling: Completely off-kilter. Hoping that I can get myself back on track for the rest of this month.
Loving: Exercising. At least I think I am. I'm finally getting back into it now that my son is nine months old and I'm ready to make that mental commitment to my own health.
Hating: That there aren't thirty hours in the day.  <- Still true.
Planning: Idly planning a summer driving trip to visit one of my sisters. Maybe take a few days to go camping.     
Wanting: A giant mug of coffee.
Thinking: That I need to get posts written in advance more consistently!


Have a bit of news to share? What challenges have you been doing this month? Do you have a favourite post out there in the blogosphere you want to highlight?





5 comments:

  1. I definitely need to get more posts written in advance. Must get my butt in gear. Literally, since I also need to get consistent with exercising. lol My husband & I are currently playing Diablo III on Xbox. That is, when we have the time. *sigh*

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One book can definitely throw a wrench into a read-a-thon. I hope the reading gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing COYER mentioned on blogs-I need to figure out what this actually means lol.

    Just found your blog through the Sunday Post meme and now following :)
    Finley Jayne
    http://finleyjaynesbookshelves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently experienced the posts written in advance and it helps a lot ! I'm sharing my giant mug of coffee with you, have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I could get back into exercising, I need a little kick up my bum to be honest. Just too tired when I come home from work, but I know exercising always makes me feel better. And yes, If you find the place which has 30 hrs in a day I'll move there as well :)
    Have a great week and Happy Reading!
    My Sunday post is here

    ReplyDelete